MARKETING INTERNSHIP – DIGITAL CONTENT
Annka Kultys Gallery seeks a part-time Marketing Intern to assist the marketing team in day-to-day digital content across the gallery platforms. The ideal candidate is highly motivated and extremely organised, with unwavering attention to detail. Qualified candidate is a current MA student, with an interest in gaining first experience in digital marketing and front of house. Big plus: basic experience in InDesign, Photoshop and WordPress. Candidates must have excellent writing skills to be considered for this role.
- Assisting and working closely with the marketing team supervised by Annka Kultys, the gallery owner to ensure timely and accurate publishing of the website content – exhibitions, artists pages, online artists CV, news, and press
- Uploading the information about the gallery upcoming exhibitions on digital platforms such as Artforum, Artnet, Galleries Now, Exhibitions Now, Art Rabbit, and creating RSVP on Acuity Scheduling.
- Helping researching news, reviews, interviews about gallery’s artists, and publishing them on the gallery blog
- Assisting with upcoming openings and events, as well as general support as needed
- Archiving exhibition documents on dropbox and archive folders
- Welcoming the visitors and presenting them the current exhibition
- Current MA student in the last year of master degree
- Excellent writing skills
- Meticulous attention to details
- Team player, punctual and solution oriented mindset
To ensure our interns have a well-rounded and educational experience, we ask for a commitment of four half days per week on Wednesdays to Saturdays (24 hours/week). Our gallery hours are 12pm – 6pm, with additional hours for events and openings.
Interested applicants should email a brief cover letter, three professional references, and a resume to Annka at email@example.com. Only qualified candidates will be contacted, no phone calls or walk-ins please.
Deadline to apply: 3 November, 12pm
Interviews: 8, 9 November between 11am-3pm
Internship duration: 15 November 2023 — 17 February 2024 (12 working weeks).